Monday, July 27, 2009
Blog Entry #8
The only places I have been to throughout my entire life so far is Puerto Rico, Florida, and Wildwood. I have not gone very far, but those 3 places are beautiful and it is very clear I love the beach for all three places have beautiful sunny weather as well as beaches. My ultimate dream is to visit the beautiful Island of Barbados. There is no particular place in Barbados I would be interested in going to, however I would go anywhere that has a beach. Everytime I hear the name of the Island, I feel relaxed and peaceful. Its almost as if Barbados symbolized "tranquility." I have a passion for swimming therefore I would be in the water ALL DAY. I have looked up images online of Barbados and I viewed the beach which has CLEAR BLUE WATER. I have no idea why however that fascinates me for I have never been to a beach where there was actual CLEAR BLUE water. I would also love to see dolphins and any other friendly sea mammals that are living there. I also love sinking my feet through the sand and from what I heard, Barbados has smooth, white, sand. I know I will go to Barbados one day when I am older and able to fend for myself. I also dream to have my wedding in Barbados--it is such a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sure Puerto Rico was amazing. All the pics I have ever seen of Barbados are beautiful, I hope you have a chance to go someday!
ReplyDelete