Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blog # 9 Entry

Honestly, the only thing I am constantly thinking about is my future. I don't want to plan it, however I am just concerned about where I will be a few years from now. I am also worried about how I will do in school. I am going to work to my potential when I begin classes in the fall, and I will stop at nothing. I just hope my life turns out the way it is illustrated in my mind right now. This has been an amazing experience, and I do not regret it! Waking up early is the worst for me however I got a lot out of the classes that I attended. I learned so much, and I am certainly prepared for the classes I will be taking in the fall. I am just so glad I know where every single building is now; I was having a hard time getting from point A to point B for a little bit in the beginning! Tomorrow is the fashion show and I AM SO EXCITED! Hopefully everyone attends; it is going to be an unforgettable and FUN night. This weekend is also going to be quite exciting and I hope everyone has fun with whatever they are doing; even if they will not be at campus for the weekend. In August, I hope to go to the beach A LOT and every single theme and waterpark! I need my last month to be a REAL vacation, even if its pretty short =( My birthday is on August 14th! So I am pretty psyched about that; I will be turning 18! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment