Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Blog Entry # 5
In the future, I hope to have the career I've always wanted. I want to be a psychiatrist and help others all around the world. I do not want to have an office in one location; but in several places all around the world. I want to travel assisting people with their problems, and simply getting them back on their feet. I also wish to earn an immense amount of money; I want to have an excellent salary. I have always had a passion for helping others and an interest in reading other people's behaviors. I find it completely impressive to know that there are people in this world that have the ability to discover a person's problem without even knowing who they were to begin with. Most importantly, psychiatrists are able to actually solve their problem for them! In the future, I wish to be successful and happily married with 3 children, I wish to have 2 boys and one girl. Another thing I have always had an interest in doing is volunteer work such as donating blood, money, and anything else. I want to travel across the world in countries that are developing and impoverished because there is always a way to help people there and improve their lifestyle. Oprah Winfrey and Greg Mortenson are both two beautiful inspirations and I hope to be as much of a role model to people as they are. My plan in the future is to simply make a difference as one person. I want to change the way things are today in the world and I will do it one step at a time. I wish to dispose of all the negativity that occurs in the world. Since I was in the 4th grade, I always wanted to become a singer. I'm not exactly sure if it is possible to be both a pyschiatrist and a singer, but who knows; I may be the first to pull it off. Music has always been a way of expressing myself to people and still to this day that is what I do. I always had a passion for singing and I grew out of being nervous and fearful of performing in front of others. Today, I tend to be a little bit shy however if I practice a lot I will do fine. Lastly, I want to be a big-time traveler. The first place I want to visit is the beautiful country of Barbados. I love every single caribbean island for the reason that it gives off an aura of tranquility. I would feel very relaxed and peaceful; the beaches over there are without a doubt impressing and attention grabbing. I also want to travel in all parts of Europe and South America simply because it would be a pleasure to experience the lifestyles of others in those areas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a great plan and I hope that you fulfill your goals. Great job blogging!
ReplyDelete